Thursday, May 31, 2012

Honeymoon?

Quite a few people have asked me about honeymoon plans. We would like to spend about a week in Mazatlan. We can't go right away because we just got back from a rather long vacation. But luckily the best times to visit Mazatlan are November through about April or May. Otherwise, it's too hot! And around June the stinging jellyfish show up en masse. Scott and I have gone to Mazatlan a few times, but haven't been together for a few years, so we're raring to go back. The beach is beautiful, the food is good, the water is warm and calm, we can stay with a friend in her beautiful house built in the 1800s, and we can visit with my mom, too. Perfect!  Contributions would be A-OK.

Some pictures of a trip we took for Dia De Los Muertes in 2007 are after the jump











1 comment:

  1. P.S. I saw that Birthday Cake flavor was one of the top three ice cream flavors in the poll but I'm still not ordering it. I suspect that a certain twosome was stuffing the ballot box.

    ReplyDelete